Compliment the person above you!
Thanks! You're really sociable and kind!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really friendly! I aspire to be as friendly as you someday
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You already are, and more than me!!
Also, you deserve everybody's friendship!!!
Also, you deserve everybody's friendship!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
One of the greatest Huffle-buddies out there!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
You're a spentafricular huffle-buddy!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You and lis gam are one of the most chaotic people I'd met!! in a good way and yk thatOne of the sweetest people I'd ever ever met
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're so amazing I could write an entire essay about you!! Actually I'll probably get a writer's block 100 words in
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Both of yous are super-special-awesome-spectacu-tubular Huffle buddies!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
Ig I can write an entire book about you JOse

You're the best huffle-snuggler Ems!!
You're the best huffle-snuggler Ems!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I could write an entire series about you!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

