Compliment the person above you! GAME

Thanks! You're really sociable and kind!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really friendly! I aspire to be as friendly as you someday :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You already are, and more than me!!
Also, you deserve everybody's friendship!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
One of the greatest Huffle-buddies out there!! :wow: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a spentafricular huffle-buddy!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jul 2024, 13:17 One of the greatest Huffle-buddies out there!! :wow: <3
One of the sweetest people I'd ever ever met 💛💜
You and lis gam are one of the most chaotic people I'd met!! in a good way and yk that :lol:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so amazing I could write an entire essay about you!! Actually I'll probably get a writer's block 100 words in :sweatingbullets:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Both of yous are super-special-awesome-spectacu-tubular Huffle buddies!!! <3 <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ig I can write an entire book about you JOse :woot: :grin:
You're the best huffle-snuggler Ems!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I could write an entire series about you!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.