What does it mean to you?

le baguette magique

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Foooooood I’ll sleep once I’m done planninggg

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

What does it mean to you?
Drooling

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Prat help

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
911, What's your emergency?
ICONIC 8)

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Slytherin :grin:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What does it mean to you?
Basilisk :fire:

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Chamber of secrets

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Tom Riddle.

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Voldie +hair+nose

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.