What does it mean to you?
The shrieking shack
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
What does it mean to you?
Haunted
STA: 6 | EVA: 8 | STR: 4 | WIS: 9 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 5
Abilities: Non-Human Enthusiast
What does it mean to you?
House
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What does it mean to you?
Hufflepuff
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Warm and fuzzy I was thinking hugs or like comforting things… I’m tired and probs need to sleep lmao
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What does it mean to you?
wolves
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
What does it mean to you?
get some sleep 
Courage
Courage
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Gryffindor
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Yes, sis! 
French

French
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire