What song are you currently listening to?
I Want Love - Elton John
Reducio
[Verse 1]
I want love, but it's impossible
A man like me, so irresponsible
A man like me is dead in places
Other men feel liberated
[Verse 2]
And I can't love, shot full of holes
Don't feel nothing, I just feel cold
Don't feel nothing, just old scars
Toughening up around my heart
[Chorus]
But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
[Verse 3]
I want love on my own terms
After everything I've ever learned
Me, I carry too much baggage
Oh man, I've seen so much traffic
[Chorus]
But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
See upcoming rock shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)
Elton John
Conversation 16
The National
The Alchemy
Taylor Swift
[Bridge]
So bring it on, I've been bruised
Don't give me love that's clean and smooth
I'm ready for the rougher stuff
No sweet romance, I've had enough
A man like me is dead in places
Other men feel liberated
[Chorus]
But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
[Chorus]
I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
I want love, but it's impossible
A man like me, so irresponsible
A man like me is dead in places
Other men feel liberated
[Verse 2]
And I can't love, shot full of holes
Don't feel nothing, I just feel cold
Don't feel nothing, just old scars
Toughening up around my heart
[Chorus]
But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
[Verse 3]
I want love on my own terms
After everything I've ever learned
Me, I carry too much baggage
Oh man, I've seen so much traffic
[Chorus]
But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
See upcoming rock shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)
Elton John
Conversation 16
The National
The Alchemy
Taylor Swift
[Bridge]
So bring it on, I've been bruised
Don't give me love that's clean and smooth
I'm ready for the rougher stuff
No sweet romance, I've had enough
A man like me is dead in places
Other men feel liberated
[Chorus]
But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
[Chorus]
I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
What song are you currently listening to?
HUH?! - Agust D ft. J Hope
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Fire - Leony, OneRepublic, MEDUZA
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What song are you currently listening to?
Paramour - Sub Urban ft. Aurora
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
I’m yours- Isabel LaRosa
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Mmmh - Kai
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Mount Everest- Labrinth
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Forever - low key (by John Michael Howell)
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What song are you currently listening to?
Closer Than This - JIMIN he's perrrfecto~
You are not you when you are sane.