Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your ency!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
cute ency

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your encyclopedia!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is really attractive, AND I LUHHV YOUR PERSONALITY!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Are you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY REALLY a person who is too much too too cool!!!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOU'RE CUTE AND COOLERR!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
we're going to monopolize the game lol 😂
Already that you're in the same house as me, I find you even nicer, cooler and I really like your personality too much!!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
lol xd
I love talking to you!! Also, your signature is cool!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I also like to talk to you a lot, you're really a cool and friendly person!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
WE"RE CRAZY what you said in the girls vs boys lol :rofl:. And you're rlly sweet!!!

You are not you when you are sane.