What song are you currently listening to?
BACK TO ME - The Rose
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Birds of a Feather- Billie Eilish
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
What song are you currently listening to?
Never let me go- Florence + the machines
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
What song are you currently listening to?
Rocket Science - vaultboy
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
MISOGI Island - Ladybaby
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
L’AMOUR DE MA VIE- Billie Eilish
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Midas Touch - Kiss of Life
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |