What song are you currently listening to?

See You Again - Wiz Khalifa

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
Lose you to love me - Selena Gomez

What song are you currently listening to?
My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys - Taylor Swift

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

What song are you currently listening to?
Crybaby - Melanie Martinez

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Drag Me Down: 1D!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

What song are you currently listening to?
non stop - hamilton :3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

What song are you currently listening to?
Reducio
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Jul 2024, 19:12 Drag Me Down: 1D!
I luhv that song XD

Hotline - Billie Eilish

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Crybaby - The NHBD

As you can see I am very much a sad girlie, pew pew, <3

࣪ ִֶָ☾.
shop
𓍢ִ໋🀦
ency
☼
gallery

What song are you currently listening to?
End of Beginning - Djo

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Chk Chk Boom - Stray Kids

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile