Compliment the person above you!
You too! I think that I’m opening the shop now… so bye for now!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Compliment the person above you!
Yay Liz Gam!! I see you're a broomracer now!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Yer super duper amazing JOse!!!!!!Giselle Lam wrote: 24 Jul 2024, 12:59 You too! I think that I’m opening the shop now… so bye for now!You three!!!!!!!!!!! okeyyss lis ily! Also HEY congrrrrrrats on being a brrrroom rrracer!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
A-mazi-zing! Love your personality and your ency is organized wonderfully!
Giselle, congrats on becoming a broom racer!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
Your personality is one of the best ones here!!! Also, I luhv everything about you!!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem super nice and we should totally have an interaction sometime! I also have always loved your PFP!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You're really friendly to everybody and yep I'd love to interact w/ you!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You too!! Also, I like your signature!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really energetic person
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |