Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!

Name: Lily McCoire
Discord: lilyb14

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name: Minnie Duke
Discord: Owl

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name: Nora De Carie
Discord: lloonie

"Serpentes saltare!" - a Latin translation of a fabulous phrase
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name Kylie Johnson
Discord owl
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
A notice to everyone in this club, this will still be an active club but since it requires a lot of constant activity levels, I will not be restarting this as of right now. Once I get caught up with things if I still have free time, I'll restart this club again. It will definitely be sometime within this year but not sure when. I will keep you guys updated in this thread. Thanks for being patient guys and I hope you all have a great day! I do have a lot of other clubs you can join though if you're looking for something fun! They will all be restarted September 1st, 2024 the new school year!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Hi, Kim. You can remove me from the roster when you get the chance. Thanks!
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name:happy lii
owl
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name: Fine but it is to the left of this post Nick Jameson
Discord: Discord name/Owl

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name: Melissa Blake
Discord: Discord name/Owl

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name: Aaron Schwartx
Discord: xyzabc123789

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.