Compliment the person above you! GAME

Cat
hehe, me too, i love your personality and how organized your ency is! ^-^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is very cool!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
hEyO Mari!! I love talking to you, and your personality is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your signature is wonderful! Stranger Things is awesome ;) you're also a very bubbly and energetic person every time I see you around

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YEAHSS OFC 'TIS AWESOME ;)
Love your ency, and though we haven't really interacted much but ik you're a cool person!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a spectacular person!! ✨️

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like an amazing person!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem even more amazing!!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really fun guy! Love your vibe

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ASTON ARSON 🫡🫡🫡

No word can ever accurately capture my honour of meeting you.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.