Compliment the person above you! GAME

I think you have an amazing personality!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really popular because you're really friendly!!! ;)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I think I'm not doing the 'you seem like a really friendly' thing :LOL:
You're an amazing friend and I like talking to you!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really nice to talk to :biggrin:

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your humour!!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
cute threads section code in your ency

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your profile code, it's so pretty

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have an interesting personality!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your personality and pfp!! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your pfp and cat!! i love cats!!!! Cat

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura