Compliment the person above you!
I think you have an amazing personality!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really popular because you're really friendly!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I think I'm not doing the 'you seem like a really friendly' thing 
You're an amazing friend and I like talking to you!!
You're an amazing friend and I like talking to you!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I like your humour!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
cute threads section code in your ency
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
You have an interesting personality!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Love your personality and pfp!!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
love your pfp and cat!! i love cats!!!!
"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."
-Raiden Mei
iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura