What does it mean to you?
Tanya Grotter
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
What does it mean to you?
pilgrims
dont ask why, idk why my brain went there
dont ask why, idk why my brain went there
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
What does it mean to you?
Journey
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Josh Hutcherson
Hiya Joseph!
Hiya Joseph!
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
What does it mean to you?
Peeta Mellark
heyo!!
heyo!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
I luhv the hunger games ^~^
Rebel!
Rebel!
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Defiance I'm reading Catching Fire now lol don't spoil it for me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Woah that's amazing go ahead I'm not going to spoil it for you 
Btw I'm reading Mockingjay
My Sibling
Btw I'm reading Mockingjay
My Sibling
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Fred Weasley
“Just be yourself, there is no one better.”
― Taylor Swift
What does it mean to you?
Parry Hotter
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.