What does it mean to you?
Wolf!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What does it mean to you?
danger
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What does it mean to you?
Journey
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Holiday!!! To delulu island
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyest !
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
What does it mean to you?
WOOOOH IM WAITING FOR YA JOSE AND LIS 
me when a PRANK gets successful!
me when a PRANK gets successful!
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Trouble...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.