What song are you currently listening to?

Safe and Sound - Capital Cities

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
PATCHWERK - Sub Urban ft. Two feet

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Ohhh that song's great I like it!

I.I.IGROK by JUSF

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
Lose control - TEDDY SWIMS

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

What song are you currently listening to?
I LOVE this song!

Wrecked- imagine Dragons!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
When the Party's Over - Billie Eilish

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
AAAAA I love!! Billie Eilish is amazing!
Listen before I go- billie eilish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
IKR I LOVE HER XDXD
Bury a Friend - Billie Eilish

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
SERIOUSLY!? :woot:

Happier than ever-Billie Eilish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
YEAHHSS!!! :woot:
Dangerously - Charlie Puth

You are not you when you are sane.