What song are you currently listening to?
Everything Sucks - Vaultboy
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Out of my Leaugue - Fitz and the Tantrums
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
What song are you currently listening to?
Good Luck, Babe - Chappell Roan
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
^~^ abcdefu - Gayle
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Dancin - Aaron Smith
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What song are you currently listening to?
Louder Than Bombs - BTS
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Radio-Lana Del Rey
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Gotta Have You - The Weepies
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."