What does it mean to you?

Brain!! and it's damaged!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Knowledge Reparo!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
WOOHOO TY :rofl:
Books!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Pages

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What does it mean to you?
Paper

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
white

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What does it mean to you?
Snow white

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Dwarves Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What does it mean to you?
Me Seven

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
folklore

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."