Girls vs boys

7

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
8

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
9

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
10

Girls vs boys
9

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
10

Girls vs boys
11

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
10

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
11

Girls vs boys
10

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.