Girls vs boys

-17 how long does it have to be stuck on -17 and -18 lol

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-18 *shrugs*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-17

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-18

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-17

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-16

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-17 oof finally

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-16 woohooo

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-17
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 19 Jul 2024, 12:34, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-16 :lol:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"