Girls vs boys

21

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
22

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
23

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
24

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
25

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Girls vs boys
26

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
27

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
28

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
29

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Girls vs boys
30

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"