Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are amazing!!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! ;)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are absolutely SpEnTaFrIcUlAr!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I just noticed your signature, it's incredible, it's very true!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your personality!! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the house you're in : Hufflepuff... :roll:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you, that's nice! The number of times I've been told... :roll:
Your name is unpronounceable but original ! I like it a lot !!
@Sampreeti Mohapatra, If you want we can be friends!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Haven't seen you before, but your name is really pretty!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Tent mate! Love your writing

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ARSON ASTON *salutes*
You're a distinguished individual!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
PRAT BITER!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas