Girls vs boys

26

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
27

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
28

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
29

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
30

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
31 GO ! GIRLS ✊✊✊👍👍👍

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
32!!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
33 !!!!

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
34!!!!

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
35!!!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !