Girls vs boys

10

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Girls vs boys
11

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
12

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
13

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
14

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
15

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
16 @Ash Brown It doesn't matter now you're here and we're going to (re)win ! :grin:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Girls vs boys
15

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
16

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
17

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !