Compliment the person above you!
Your name is unique
guys please stop it. this game is for genuinely complimenting people and the copy pasting is really ruining the purpose of the game and the vibe
guys please stop it. this game is for genuinely complimenting people and the copy pasting is really ruining the purpose of the game and the vibe
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Alright! I think you're C
L! But you guys really are really friendly and popular..
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is nice
even so, some of us here are actually trying hard to find something to compliment about you
even so, some of us here are actually trying hard to find something to compliment about you
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Not to mention that I love doing Rp with you, your encyclopedia is one of the most organized here!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
hehe ty
Youre an awesome and chaotic RP partner! Also a nice person in general
Youre an awesome and chaotic RP partner! Also a nice person in general
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem rather nice, saw that you were in the crew for the forbidden forest
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Compliment the person above you!
You have a cute ency,
same here, cant wait to rp with you
same here, cant wait to rp with you
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp’s are all very beautiful
By the way, what do you need to buy to gain access to the forbidden forest?
By the way, what do you need to buy to gain access to the forbidden forest?
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
Your character's appearance is very unique and beautiful ty! i put a lot of effort into picking them out. also i think its the camo cloak?
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Yes, they are very beautiful!
Oh,yeah! Thanks!
Oh,yeah! Thanks!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"