Girls vs boys
0
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
1
my shop
"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
Girls vs boys
2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
3
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Girls vs boys
4
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Girls vs boys
6
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Girls vs boys
7
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
9 @Lynn Dawson Heyo really sorry I was afk ((:
You are not you when you are sane.