Girls vs boys

26 new vava Ombeline ? T-)

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Girls vs boys
27

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
28 yes She is beautiful

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
29 Really too stylish I love it too much!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Girls vs boys
30

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
31...

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Girls vs boys
30 why oh why

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
31 HELP @Hashline Darfith, @Tara Johnson, @Ash Brown and @Ombeline Evans!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Girls vs boys
30 End me now LYNNN :cry2:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
31 What for? :eyebrow:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !