Girls vs boys
7 go !!!!
Stay cool, life is a gift β’ Lynn Dawson β’Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Girls vs boys
8
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
10
Stay cool, life is a gift β’ Lynn Dawson β’Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Girls vs boys
12 
Well, well, well... No guys like that's weird...
Well, well, well... No guys like that's weird...
Stay cool, life is a gift β’ Lynn Dawson β’Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Girls vs boys
14 Hum hum...
Stay cool, life is a gift β’ Lynn Dawson β’Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
color RP 