Girls vs boys
49…
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Girls vs boys
50 !!!!! We win again !!!!
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Girls vs boys
THE GUYS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !!! WE WIN HANDS DOWN
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Girls vs boys
0 *wakes up*
huh *
sees gurls celebrating*
*faints*
huh *
sees gurls celebrating*
*faints*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-1 taking advantage of us being asleep >:(
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
-2
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-1
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
-2
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
-1
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"


color RP