Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name and your hair ! You look so funny !
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Compliment the person above you!
Rly??Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Jul 2024, 19:15 You’re really sweet and friendly!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person![]()
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!!
what have I started...
what have I started...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really nice and friendly!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.