Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! :wink:

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re really sweet and friendly!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person :)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and your hair ! You look so funny !

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Jul 2024, 19:15 You’re really sweet and friendly!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person :)
Rly??
You seem like a really friendly and popular person! :wink:

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! :wink:

what have I started...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice and friendly!!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the quotes in your signature, and your character's name is very pretty!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the amount of planning you've done for sage and your writing is really nice!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! :wink:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi