Girls vs boys
4
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
6
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Girls vs boys
7
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
8 we’ll get this
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Girls vs boys
10!!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Girls vs boys
11
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
12
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !