Girls vs boys

12 hey ash!

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
11 >:(

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
12 evil laughter

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
11 *cries in Jose*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
12

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
11

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
12 *laughs in delulu*

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
13

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
12

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
13 :evil:

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her