Girls vs boys

6

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
5

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
6

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
7

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
8

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
9

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
10

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
11 wassup fairy!!
Last edited by Ash Brown on 17 Jul 2024, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
10 :(

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
11 smile :)

You are not you when you are sane.