Girls vs boys

0

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-1

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
0

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
-1

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
0

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
1

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
2

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
3

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
4

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
5

You are not you when you are sane.