Girls vs boys
-49
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
-50!!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
We did it
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Girls vs boys
WE WIN AGAINNN
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
It's now Girls 21-8 Boys
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
0
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
1
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |