Girls vs boys

-35

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-34

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-35

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-36

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-37

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-36

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-37

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-38

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-37

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-38

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas