Girls vs boys

-8

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-9

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-10

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-11

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-12

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-13

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-14

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-15

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-16

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-17

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas