Girls vs boys

2

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
1

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
0

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-1

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-2

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-3

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-4 what a comeback

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-5 ikr

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-6

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
-7

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas