Girls vs boys

11

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
10

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
9

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
10

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
9

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
10

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
9

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
8

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Girls vs boys
7

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
8

You are not you when you are sane.