Compliment the person above you! GAME

You are a great, kind, helpful mentor !

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp, it's really pretty!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
BEST.IE!!

You're literally so amazing

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like an amazing cookie dispenser!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're an awesome friend Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Guess what? You're even more awesome!!!!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are really active in all the threads, and fast to post :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I'm starting to see you a lot here and I think you're cool!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jul 2024, 10:56 I'm starting to see you a lot here and I think you're cool!!!
I think you are really bold and ready to face challenges 😉
Also I liked your compliment 😜

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.