Take the last letter and make a new word
Landslide *Drops meteorite and asteroid into Ash's mouth*




Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Earth BAM *explodes laughing* *flies rapidly towards neptune*




You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Target identified.Hashbrown Target sighted. Misille launched.




Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Neptune *throws the sun towards the missile*




You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Eris *sun touches missile* uh-




Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Saturn *cooks popcorn from the explosion's heat and offers some to rickrollersims*




You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Nest
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Take the last letter and make a new word
Translunar *dips popcorn in chocolate*




Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Regolith *there was a atom bomb in the popcorn*




You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Hey... oh no wonder it tasted radioactive




Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.