Girls vs boys
50!!! Yeah!
Last edited by Mari Alves on 16 Jul 2024, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
1 Congratularions girls!
Last edited by Mari Alves on 16 Jul 2024, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
0 ... CONGRATZZ
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
1 You were good too, congratulations guys! *offers a chocolate frog as consolation*
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
2 Okeys I'm going fr now RP's really important atm and I'm excited for the zonko's rp @Joseph Sims
[/revelio]
You are not you when you are sane.
Girls vs boys
3 Byee
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
2 *Accepts chocolate frog*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
3 *Slips into the debate* Hi guys!
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !