Girls vs boys

44a2+b2+2ab

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
43

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
44

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
45

Girls vs boys
44

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
45

Girls vs boys
46

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
47

Girls vs boys
48

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
49