Compliment the person above you! GAME

Heyo fellow homie!!! It's fun in the games with you!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like everything about you!! :crylaugh:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
As much as it pains me to admit it, you were really good at the game (girls Vs boys) :lol:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You were even better!! I give credit for the boys' victory to my good ol' friend Mamori :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Agreeing with Mari!!!
Also, I like all your personality JOse!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are C :meninblack: :meninblack: L!!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a very silly and friendly person

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your personality fr!!!!! Also, just saw the thread ((:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is adorable!!

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and pfp! 💛💛

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone