Girls vs boys
0 Don't worry the overall score is gals 20 - 7 guys
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
1 woohoo that's cool
I want that crazy match again lol
I want that crazy match again lol
You are not you when you are sane.
Girls vs boys
1 imma take a break lmao
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
2 I'm going too, I have to rest my fingers after this XD, but now we have to win!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
1 okey!! yep we got to win this time xd
You are not you when you are sane.
Girls vs boys
0 The moment Corvie comes around it's the end of us boys
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.