Girls vs boys

1

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
0 Don't worry the overall score is gals 20 - 7 guys

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
1 woohoo that's cool
I want that crazy match again lol

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
2

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
1 imma take a break lmao :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
0 Okeys!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
1

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
2 I'm going too, I have to rest my fingers after this XD, but now we have to win!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
1 okey!! yep we got to win this time xd

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
0 The moment Corvie comes around it's the end of us boys :/

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.