Girls vs boys

-49

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
*0

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-1 :cheers: we won

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
-2 Yeahsss!!! *Gives Ash and Mari consolation chocolates* :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-1 Congratulations! :cheers: *thanks, and eats*
Last edited by Mari Alves on 16 Jul 2024, 11:50, edited 2 times in total.

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
-2

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
Congrats lol :decayed: *accepts the chocolate*
-1

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
-2 Glad we won lol you guys were a formidable pair tho :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-1 it was fun :rofl:

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
0 Well it was!:)
Last edited by Mari Alves on 16 Jul 2024, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"