Girls vs boys
-43
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-44
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-45
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-46
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-47
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-48
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-47 (Yeah, you win)
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
-48
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-49!!! CMON
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
-48
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"