Girls vs boys
-20
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-19
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
-20
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-20 i feel like being on -20 forever
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-19 yep…
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
-20
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-19
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
-20
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Girls vs boys
-19 dw it'll be on 100 very soon ^~^
You are not you when you are sane.